- You know how driving and talking on a cell phone makes people lose their minds. It's the same at the grocery store, too. I would vote for a law that outlaws operating a car or cart while talking on the phone.
- Our baby moves a lot. We like her.
- I eat a lot. I eat all day long. I eat a lot all day long.
- School keeps us busy. Scott thinks sleeping past 6:30 is sleeping in.
- The mall is a very weird place. Especially on the weekends. Seriously, where do those people come from?
- I can't zip up the pre-pregnancy jacket I wore to school today. Not even close.
- We're watching a movie in one of my classes right now. It's my last GE requirement. The movie just said, "hell." People started to squirm. Love BYU.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Sunday, September 20, 2009
This is the first time I've ever been excited for fall. Don't get me wrong, I love the fall. I love the change in the weather and the cool breeze. I love the excitement of school starting and BYU games. I love the way the leaves start to change and gradually the entire side of the mountain becomes covered in a blanket of oranges, reds, and yellows. I love looking forward to Thanksgiving and the entire month of December. But that love has always been overshadowed by the knowledge that after the New Year's celebrations are over, we still basically have four more months of cold, dead, demoralizing winter.
But this time is different. This year I'm not counting down the days until finals are over or counting down to Christmas. This time I'm actually looking forward to the months of January, February, and March.
This winter, I'll have a little girl to wake up to; a husband coming home to me. No more school work, no more clients. Just one little baby girl and a very handsome husband/daddy.
Yep. I'm excited the weather is changing. For this year, at least.
Friday, September 11, 2009
It's a little scary knowing we're going to have a daughter. I can't stop thinking about all the things to come: glitter and dress-ups, junior high (and all that comes with that!), boyfriends and prom dresses, college and a wedding day...
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
This is the most recent picture of the belly. It's growing like crazy. I officially waddle when I walk now. This was taken on Sunday so at 19.5 weeks. I'm officially 20 weeks now. Halfway there! Friday we have the ultrasound to find out the baby is healthy and growing...and whether it's a boy or girl!